i didn’t ask to be this attracted to jack frost
I don’t know about a motto to sum up entirely who I am, but one thing I’ve always lived by, and people try and convince me out of it, and I just don’t believe in it is, I’ve never been a dater. I’ve never gone on true dates before. Really, with anyone. I’ve had a few boyfriends before but I’ve never truly just gone on random dates. When people ask why, I’ve always said I feel like dates are like interviews, and I refuse to be romantically employed.
what if harry had been sorted into slytherin though
- sarcastic bastard and no need to pretend otherwise
- learning the names of people outside your immediate circle of friends??? please
- usually overdramatic, sometimes morally grey
- sirius having to deal with the fact that…
“I was called Kit from day one, really, I only found out my name was Christopher when I was 11. It was very strange, I went to school, and I remember that you had to do these tests to find out what set you’re in—how clever you are. I put down “Kit Harington,” and they looked at me like I was completely stupid, and they said, “No, you’re Christopher Harington, I’m afraid.” It was only then I learnt my actual name. That was kind of a bizarre existential crisis for an 11-year-old to have, but in the end I always stuck with Kit, because I felt that’s who I was. I’m not really a “Chris.”
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY!!!
THIS IS WHY I FUCKING LOVE WOMEN.
¡¡que viva la mujer para siempre!!
ANNIE - Official Trailer (2014)
OH MY GOD I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!
Good Vibes here
Reasons why I’m a bad friend:
• i get too attached
• i will complain about all my problems to you
• i will snap at you by accident one day, causing you to hate me
• i need to be reassured periodically that you dont think im annoying
• i am annoying
• im boring
• i dont know how to keep the conversation going
• i get emotional after midnight and will probably tell you something that could make you think differently of me
happy international women’s day
Once again, Caucasian does not mean white, and using it to mean white is actually racist.
There are real Caucasian people who live in the Caucasus region, and they are not white."
- Difference Between White and Caucasian
- Stop using the word “Caucasian” to mean white
- White American
- Caucasian race
- “Why White People Are Called ‘Caucasian,’” (pdf)
- Caucasian is a Dirty Word.
- Who is “White”?
Happy National Women’s Day!
(A woman can preach, a woman can work, a woman can fight. A woman can build, can rule, can conquer, can destroy just as much as a man can.)
[sorry if your favorites are not included, I was going mainly for human women, or human-like women. So, no animals in this set. Also there is over 30 gifs. I couldn’t fit them all anyways.]
"you said— no, you promised that you were gonna stop being fake."